XAO 0.14% 8,076.7 all ordinaries

DRE up 90%, and representing an uncomfortable 18% of the...

1. 6,664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1539
    DRE up 90%, and representing an uncomfortable 18% of the portfolio.
    Sold $1,100 at 3.6 cents ... it's resistance level ... bringing exposure down to a more manageable $2,000.
    DRE's MC is now $74m ... so it's no spring chicken anymore ... I expect DRE to do well over the next 12 months ... but short term there is now some risk with some future assay results getting factored into it's SP ... and they are not even drilling the Kimberley until December.
    For now, I'll keep it as part of the ten in the portfolio but the short term risk / reward has become a bit out of whack.

EMP is down 12% but it crazily undervalued, and I expect one day the market will discover it. Maybe raising just enough money to keep the lights on sent the market the wrong message.

It looks like IP1, EM2 and NWC might be about to have their turn.

RDS ... down 30% at present ... we shall see what they say at the AGM. They've got a gold tailings project, but it's a guess whether they have any gold in there. There was a similar project 10kms up the road which was extremely profitable. RDS took two days to drill 20 holes, and there is probably another 2 weeks to go before we get the results. Back in the days this stuff was mined, the extraction processes weren't what they are today, and gold was left which would not have been left using modern extraction methods. If so, at today's gold price ... when they calculate how much it will cost to process, there should still be a good profit in it. At a MC of only $7m a couple of bags might be in it if they find enough gold. Mind you, there's not much love for management on the forum.

HMD got the boot yesterday solely because I got the hots for VML, and I couldn't see much happening over the next 30 days for HMD. It'll probably bag without me.

No idea what to do with the $1,100 cash I've got from DRE ... maybe LIN. Lost my appetite when Trump did a lap of honour.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.