5 grander 2022/2023, page-40

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 611
    700000 GTRO $4900 $100 commission $5000
    Happy to pay full service broker as there questioning of my reasoning for buying or selling dogs and other opportunities they offer pay there cost 50 fold for my personal situation as it’s quite easy for me to hit the buy sell button on emotions at times

option expiry 10/24 Ex Pr. 3.0c
    Heads 1.8 cents

52 week high .028 low. .005

Got this small parcel at .007 and a similar amount at .006 but the majority at .008/.009

Flip a few occasionally when the opportunity exists for 20/30% gain but lightly traded and high volatility. Absolutely nothing to say they couldn’t be .003/.004 next week if a decent market correct as very small buy side and these are the first sort of stocks dumped with margin calls.

Play with a few long listed expiry options which I have confidence in the company which heads have volatility.

Not an investment strategy I would to anyone but the majority of my portfolio is managed by professionals in boring blue chip stocks but they seem to perform over a longer period of time as the career of most day traders seems to be quite short on hot copper. Is interesting reading the day trading thread how they all claim to make so much on each trade but most of them don’t hang around for long and statistics show over 90% fail within 12 months. I often wonder the accuracy of there claims as I have access to broker data and if you question there buy or sell claims and state that trade didn’t happen they get awfully upset. I hope for anyone heavily invested the market holds but I have been concerned about a downturn for the past 12 months but the market continues to rise. I’m concerned greed is driving the recent record high global share indexes as I have traveled around the world extensively the past 12 months and reality very different to record high stock exchanges prices.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.