5 grander 2022/2023, page-46

1. 1,561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    Hey all. Just wanted to introduce myself, seeing as I've just discovered this thread, and felt it would be a bit rude if I was gonna lurk and learn from you guys without saying hello.

I'm still trying to find my trading style, but seem somewhat happy to get in and out of trades ranging a few days to a few weeks and taking 15-20% profits and just reinvesting and compounding, as well as I can. I try not to over complicate things with too many indicators. Mainly a few MAs, volume, MACD (I find that really important), and am far more comfortable momentum trading. I don't short stocks as I still can't my head around it (I really do prefer buy low, sell high) and I don't use leverage of any kind.

Used to believe in B&H, but since FFX screwed me over (and a lot of other investors) out of around $100K, I prefer to be a more TA than FA trader/investor.

I hope to learn lots about what to look for and what to do and not to do. And will certainly share any mistakes and successes as well.

JC

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.