5 grander 2022/2023, page-79

1. 6,685 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1566
    I suspect that DRE will reach mid 20's or early 30's by the end of the year (which will give me just enough money to retire on).

Plenty of future rare earths assay results will be factored into that price so I plan to pivot out of DRE just before this happens ...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4780/4780768-86f3c1e26424f70c052447afb6dc47e3.jpg

The end of the mighty Dready ... certainly not and the SP won't drop out of the sky like that chart shows.

"They" however know what this looks like, and "they" will make damn sure this happens and that "they" are there to mop up all the stop loss positions.

Dready will go back up to Tarraji-Yampi after the wet season comes to an end, around May-ish, and should provide a solid 6 to 12 months investment once again.

Which basically leaves me pivoting into a black hole as I'm completely disconnected from the Market at the moment.

Better start reconnecting now ... then again, retirement and lots of darts sounds very tempting tongue.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.