5 Grander 2022

1. 6,664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1538
    Welcome to 2022, and the latest edition of the 5 Grander.

It's not about winning, but simply giving ideas for smaller players who may only have around 5k to punt with ... whether it be investing in blue chips, dogs, either as a balanced selection, or simply one stock at a time, all input is welcome.

It sort of disappeared when it moved under the XAO Forum, so I thought I would try and revive it under the STT Forum.

We run an honour system, rather than have any fancy auditing system going on.

I'll start the ball rolling and I'll take $2,500 on each of ARR and DRE at tomorrow's opening prices.

ARR has three rare earths projects in Arizona, Wyoming and Nevada. It is listed on the OTC, which hopefully will draw in US Investors. ARR comprises quality management, and Fidelity Investments have recently taken a 10% position in the company. The US Government is providing massive financial incentives to companies / agencies to create new environmentally friendly methods of extracting rare earths, so that the US can break China's stranglehold on the rare earths market. The JORC Resource in Arizona is currently 170m tonnes, but the 2022 exploration program will take this closer to the 1bn tonnes mark.

DRE currently has three projects, the Tarraji-Yampi Ni-Cu-Au Project located in the highly prospective West Kimberley, the Magaroon Ni-Cu-PGE-REE-Au Project located southeast of Exmouth, and the Illaara Au-Cu-Ta-Iron Ore Project located northwest of Kalgoorlie. All three projects had excellent drilling results in 2021, and expectations are high that each of these projects could become billion dollar projects in their own right. Q1 will reveal whether DRE has the Carbonatite source that is feeding the rare earths over at HAS. High quality management, combined with the hardest working team on the ASX, and both are financially joined at the hip with shareholders.

Both ARR and DRE have been held down and accumulated in Q4 2021, pending the start of the 2022 drilling campaigns.

You never know your luck with junior explorers, but these two have a far greater chance of success than most of the others on the ASX.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.