5 grander, page-1003

1. 281 Posts.
    Update
    Current holdings
    EQX 3750 units at 0.525 = $1968.75

RBO 10250 units at 0.085 = $871.25

Total current value = $2840
    +$2030.40 cash

EQX is basically a shell company with circa $40m in cash. With $65m market cap. Quite a large enterprise value but EQX is chaired by Ian Middlemas and generally his shells run at quite a premium such as WCP and AON recently. The last few weeks has had an increase in volume. I bought some last Friday as a pilot buy and topped up more this week to bring my average price down. The first purchase was only $1000 just to satiate my fomo and then this week was a bit more show of patience waiting at 50c for more. They have been looking for a project for months now so could be close to acquisition but if not the general uptrend of the chart is comforting that I'm not risking much at the current price.

RBO is more a speculate on price will increase with the impending release of their new 3d printer. Management keeps progressing over the last months with manufacturing deals, resale deals and winning some awards. I won't purchase any more at this stage due to the nature of the price fluctuations of RBO. As seen with the drop today on good news. Probably a two week hold or thereabouts.

Some targets for the two would be a price target of around 10c for RBO and just waiting for acquisition for EQX. A doubling of price is not out of the question for Ian Middlemas shells. But the time it takes for acquisition can be the downside of shells as capital is held up for a long period.
    Last edited by Chev88: 31/03/17

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.