5 grander, page-12

1. 17,269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Mini your the castrol team thats for sure

Will think about what i need do as always said with forrest you will need support no matter what happens had been running the concept earlier and knew the difficulties of just going hey this is what im doing its not any thing you should do but its adaptable to be able go hey heres a way .Try some concept its a tough world in the markets .It may help .If it does nothing else it will have you thinking if your lost an out  out steam maybe .

Market portfolio currently will be done by my watchlist thats for sure .Its technical so most of the concepts and thoughts relate totally to a chart which i dont mind posting . As some would have read im from a pool and will be totally different to being able pick a random stock during a day .Im not a live market trade person im end of day so concepts etc are pure thoughts to how the cars run on the track .

I use  linear regression as some base thoughts to what i do . I scan to set parameters and have watched those for quite some years and follow pattern recognition in concepts etc to trades and opportunities i may do so with to a portfolio of stocks . Nothing smart about it really is just something i do .It provides me an interest and opportunities to be in the market .

Some things we hold in wider portfolios sometimes i mention it but yes i set base points have a pace car following me last year so fun part with me is i use pattern recognition we sued the larger pool stocks to keep in front .Could have just been luck we did very well . I set 25% for a year target so really it up to the gods sometimes .

Ive been following the concept for few years enjoy it at times it gets some dreary parts to it but above all else ive found it helps me .

This is a post where i come into the concpet ive kept track of being a motivation thing also if money's not enough the mind is also and needs be kept in check . 12766294

Hope @Cazzex does mind me bring up an old post ? I can remove it .Just some interesting thoughts in it Cazzex.

Capture357.PNG Capture358.PNG Capture359.PNG Capture360.PNG Capture361.PNG Capture362.PNG Capture363.PNG Capture364.PNG

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.