5 grander, page-16

1. 17,258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    I think how ever it works out for you is best way so far 952i As far as its getting off the ground you have adapt around a bit with things thats for sure . Many have commitments that may take time .

You can see that miniol has put not to much emphasis on being lots of rules . Sure this could come in time and yes needs some early thought on it thats for sure .

Lots of different lives people have you have take into account and where they can be in being included also . Some thing could be in development stages that may get shared you never know .

I d started this post but never came back to it while thinking about the thread and how you really do kick off with reasonable requests where there is balance that sets the mantra over time ? Anway copy paste it here as you can see there is thought goes into these things where you get off right you keep that mantra alive .Think thats the right word for it ?

No monster mini at all give it time there are some good similarities that complement much of the weekend discussion in general about how stay active should things change like having longer frame competition etc etc .

Lots fit with this concept where you can fiddle around a bit with longer time frames thats for sure .My charts run often with that in mind so is virtual to point where i have a track on it Now i can run it going as a pace car type thing where people may or may not look at chart and go there's the top or there's the entry and is total to a pattern perhaps ?

Not saying charts are the bees knees but when you see a trade you can see differences in fundamentals to technicals in a chart as there is often questions etc about those points in time .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.