5 grander, page-2

1. 10,952 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 900
    OK.....so, we've been forced into exile by the STT gods, so, we've formed a splinter group !! next stop, world domination !!
    anyway.........most folk who are already looking, theres no need to explain, but for any onlookers...........
    the concept of a "5 grander", is a portfolio, in most cases real, (mine is)..........and any trades are posted up, its not a competition, more a challenge, for those involved, and, importantly, a way for new traders, and smaller players to gain some insights, and knowledge into being able to do ST trades on a budget, or smaller capital base. i have frequently come across traders who fit the bill of not having big sums to invest, and feel intimidated by some postings.
    So, this is a challenge, and, for the smaller players, hopefully, an insight into trading with smaller sums, and, i hope, without getting too off the track, a place for smaller players to feel at home, and maybe post themselves about their experiences, and their queries. $5000 can be everything to some folk, and its just as important to treat that money like it was 5 million.
    And, despite being a minnow, if you do the study, and think smart, its still possible to swim along with the big fish
    Anyone can set up a 5 grander, either as a virtual thing, or, for real, you can run it quietly, or post it here, no competition, no prizes, except for maybe acquiring more knowledge . Most posters who have a 5 grander will usually trade in 1K lots, but, there are no rules other than a 5K start point.......
    i'm looking forward to seeing how this thread pans out

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.