Your posts are great on here TheArchitect. I hope you keep them...

1. 138 Posts.
    Your posts are great on here TheArchitect. I hope you keep them up! It's fantastic to show how a small amount of initial capital can be grown with smart trading and by executing your plan. I think many get a lot of value out of these. I certainly have. Overall it has motivated me to keep a separate trading parcel also where I can trade in and out of my long term plays to still make money while I wait for them to hit my targets. Initially I didn't see the value in doing so with only a few thousand to play around with as I want to put as much into my high conviction longer holds, but it's been a great visual of the compounding effect.

It has also helped me realise there is value in taking shorter term, smaller profits and keeping things moving and positive rather than waiting on the bigger ones that may or may not come. Ultimately, it doesn't matter if I sell out for a small profit and the stock ends up a "ten bagger". If I do that on multiple stocks I can end up in the same place at the same time regardless of whether it was one big one or 10 smaller ones! This method also allows for greater flexibility and to take advantage of current market sentiment.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.