Not being rude, but you posting that query shows you don't...

1. 6,479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1778
    Not being rude, but you posting that query shows you don't understand the markets well enough as yet.

This is just an educational exercise, nothing more, nothing less

It potentially effects a lot of things;
    It effects my potential re-entry or if I'm selling in my main folio or buying in my main folio or can effect the stock in general, I can miss buying more, selling more, a lot of things can be effected.

Effects my time, as stated before, time is money; if I'm not posting then I'm trading or doing other work, not going to waste my time to sit here posting each update when that time can be spent posting on a stock some research/analysis, making trades, researching stocks or working in other aspects. Not that I need to justify how I spend my time.

Naively many here follow other posters unfortunately (had this on KSN today apparently someones been following my charts there for their analysis, also many admit to buying stocks purely on the STT tips of others); if I start selling someone may see that and panic themselves only to find it wasn't a time to sell for them or not know my reasons or I might change my mind and buy back when/if it drops, same thing goes for buying. Can look back through some of my 5 grander posts, not all trades made profits, made some losses on individual trades, but moved into other stocks to make up those gains, someone else might buy because I bought when it's a bad time to buy or not know why I bought or when my exit might be and they get caught, I wouldn't want that.
    Posting EOD takes out any chance of such things happening regardless of how remote a chance it might be or not.

This isn't a competition, I'm competing against myself only to better myself as a trader and increase my own portfolio. Everyone does their own thing which is what's great, different styles and targets/goals.

lol happy to post the buy/sell contracts, but you are clearly very naive in the markets regarding what good traders make, they run circles around most here on HC including me, but there are many on HC that will make more than what I've achieved in that time frame, they just aren't posting about it or even post at all.

It's not that great an achievement in a larger sense, but it is for me personally & may seem so for this thread, but there are a great deal of traders out there that can do what I have done very easily and probably a lot quicker. It's not too hard to compound gains once you get the 5 grander above 10k, have seen a few here already on that path which is great for them.

End of the day it's me making this and it benefits me, no one else. Take it or leave it, believe it or don't, i really don't care, it doesn't benefit anyone else other than me.

What was a light-hearted educational exercise and fun to share with other traders your progress and see what others are doing is no longer that.

Good luck with your trading.

Cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.