EOD makes more sense to me with a summary of any 5 grander...

1. 138 Posts.
    EOD makes more sense to me with a summary of any 5 grander activity for the day, but posting at the time of buy / sell is fine too. I don't get what the big fuss is. This isn't a competition and no-one has to read through the posts if they don't like the multiple types of postings different people use. If anyone is lying about their particular entry / exit timing or price does it really matter if it's not a competition? I don't believe it would be worth anyone's time to make it up, but regardless it still shows what you can achieve with little starting capital if you time you entry and exit well. A useful exercise imo and something I have enjoyed reading so I hope it continues. Whatever works best for each person posting on this thread is fine by me.

STT tipping comp has a specific structure for a reason in order to keep it clear and be able to rank people who want to participate, but I thought this was more for each individual and those who want to learn how they can start to trade with minimal capital.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.