5 grander, page-91

1. 6,414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1640
    5 Grander Update

Sold off one of my KSN parcels, my first 5 grander post notes the entry details, kind of a miss match day since I sold off some MZN in the morning before that ANN after seeing KSN cheap at 2.4 lol and then saw MZN cheap at 2c and pounced so sold off my earlier KSN parcel.

KSN (bought at 0.017) 72,355 shares - Sold @ $0.027 = $1,953.585  Profit: $723.55

MZN - 96,650 shares - Bought @ $0.020 = $1,952.950

Current 5 Grander Portfolio

KSN - 215,446
    MZN - 96,650

Total Current Value: $7,747.84   +54.95% Overall

Value end of Month 1 (September to October) : $7,537.586
    2.78% increase to date.

Not sure if that turned out better or worse, I think better overall, KSN dropped off to close at 2.6c otherwise it would be over $8k since it was at 2.8c, but it's the end of the month value that matters for me as long as each month is more than the last. Might start logging that actually with each post perhaps, more for my own benefit really, have noted the percentage differene between the first month and current value here. Need to work on increasing that gain from the last month.

I bought up MZN because of the latest announcement that they are starting to drill next to the KDR land, I already own significant amounts in my main folio and have traded in and out with the 5 grander and will likely keep doing that with KSN, MZN, ZMI, IAM and few others on the radar that will start to flow in and out. Sold off KSN because I already bought that parcel at 1.7c and had made decent profit and saw good opportunity with MZN and was also annoyed I sold out my 5 grander parcel at 1.7c just before that ANN came

Anyway a good day all in all.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.