LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

5 mil injection, page-6

1. 4,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    here comes a really tough 3 weeks on the markets, led by 1st q reporting. once the bad news starts coming out, EVERY company will start coming out with their bad news, to get it out there.

i expect linc to go down as well, pure sympathy play, beta to market margin call effect etc, might be the last time to ever buy linc under a buck

is this the 1st time a company in vietnam has invested in a company outside of vietnam? i was there during their admittance tothe world trade organisation in late 06. they have really come ahead in leaps and bounds. as long as linc use the money and get some safe reliable people on the ground there to keep an eye on it, a bridge also fell down a few days after our boat went under it on the mekong. wow. they were telling us about the corruption and how the materials paid for are not the materials that end up in the project. they need QS/ QC engineers on site every step of the way. i can't imagine it getting corrupted, the vietnamese govt are clearly putting a lot into this.

i'm not too bothered that people havent cottoned onto this yet. that day will come. in the meantime i get my friends and family into this one. whats the worst that can happen? it all doesnt work and they sell the coal in the ground? from what i can see in todays prices thats still worth more than the $1 share price (?)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.