MMZ 0.00% 0.1¢ mooter media limited

5 million for five years, page-39

1. 1,786 Posts.
    I haven't traded MMZ but have followed closely. I haven't traded it because I haven't been able to see any "actual" revenue (or straight facts for that matter, just a lot of hype - I'm actually in a very similar line of work so I can feel justified in saying there are holes in the explanations being given). My assumption was that HotShot was bringing the sales channel to the table. The clincher for me was that in the answer to the speeding ticket they saw fit to actually ramp the deal again. Sounded like naive management. And now we have talk of $5 million this and 50% of that, but absolutely no idea where any money will come from. So MMZ gets the first $5 mill. When they sell $5m that is. Online ad revenues are shot to bits, gamers aren't going to take kindly to advertising splashed across their games, and there isn't even any mention of a deal for sales. Maybe they are coming, but the way this was hyped anyone would be forgiven for expecting that there was something other than a "revolutionary new product" to be launched. Dime a dozen.

Sorry to anyone who is caught in this but the details of things that businesses successful, ie sales, are very light on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.