MMZ 0.00% 0.1¢ mooter media limited

Hey Cruzygirl, my opinion is not to take todays trading - or the...

1. 113 Posts.
    Hey Cruzygirl, my opinion is not to take todays trading - or the various HC comments today, too much to heart. VERY early days yet. Obviously too, we will see HC comments at the far extreme of both ends of the spectrum. Any share that has lifted this far in such a short space of time on speculation alone is bound to be up for volatile trading and trading swings on the first of the major announcements.

Have another look at the SP chart the last few months - the spectacular gains. Some degree of profit taking on the first announcement and some degree of panic selling on a downtrending share once profit taking begins was always inevitable. Don't forget that for every share being sold by those who have gained and now want out, a buy is also taking place, and those people are the new shift awaiting the next jump up phase once the product is released to the market and open to the general public. Let the others take their profits now. That's cool, and that's just how the market works. I am holding, and not phased at all. Find it exciting actually. Looking forward to see what happens and where this goes in the future .... I got a glimpse of Snapshotbattle the other week when it was being trialled online for a little while.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.