STI 0.00% 0.2¢ stirling products limited

$ 5 million india telemedcare subscription, page-26

1. 56 Posts.
    1.5Bn more shares to dilute the hell out of our holdings for a measly 7M in the coffers, no doubt to be rapidy dissipated as usual. Soon, with continuing slow sales of anything, there'll be one share on issue for every man, woman & child on Earth!

!4 months back, Boonen claimed STI was "on it's way" with sales of $300K for March 2010 & building to $1M/month by end of 2010. Boonen had so much money on hand that he even bought STI a 'bargain' Sydney penthouse - presumably to show that STI had 'money to burn' (but sold it at a loss?)

With product sales forging ahead by now, we'd have > $5M in the kitty, & income growing by the month & no need to raise working capital at ever decreasing price - I was stupid enough to believe Boonen's rosy forcasts & snap up the 'bargain' entitlement of 2M STI @ $0.01 some 18 months backany advance on @ $0.004 or $0.0056 in poor deals .......

I didn't support the recent $0.004 capital raising - I'd already averaged down at this price several months back. Might average down again when STI is %0.003 sell .... then again, perhaps not - the more shares issued, the less each one is worth ....

Obviously not happy.

Col8

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.