STI 0.00% 0.2¢ stirling products limited

1.5Bn more shares to dilute the hell out of our holdings for a...

1. 56 Posts.
    1.5Bn more shares to dilute the hell out of our holdings for a measly 7M in the coffers, no doubt to be rapidy dissipated as usual. Soon, with continuing slow sales of anything, there'll be one share on issue for every man, woman & child on Earth!

!4 months back, Boonen claimed STI was "on it's way" with sales of $300K for March 2010 & building to $1M/month by end of 2010. Boonen had so much money on hand that he even bought STI a 'bargain' Sydney penthouse - presumably to show that STI had 'money to burn' (but sold it at a loss?)

With product sales forging ahead by now, we'd have > $5M in the kitty, & income growing by the month & no need to raise working capital at ever decreasing price - I was stupid enough to believe Boonen's rosy forcasts & snap up the 'bargain' entitlement of 2M STI @ $0.01 some 18 months backany advance on @ $0.004 or $0.0056 in poor deals .......

I didn't support the recent $0.004 capital raising - I'd already averaged down at this price several months back. Might average down again when STI is %0.003 sell .... then again, perhaps not - the more shares issued, the less each one is worth ....

Obviously not happy.

Col8

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.