C7A 15.4% 1.1¢ clara resources australia ltd

$5 Million options - road map for anw?, page-3

1. 1,979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 654
    Granville will be in production soon enough, the 10 months was directed at Taronga for mine. Its not a coincidence that the CEO mention taronga possibly producing by the end of the year. I dont think this will happen, but come febraury its going to be close.

I look at it as more of an agreement to hold in escrow so to speak till taronga production. The 3.5c for me is the average valuation for Granville production. Why the 3.5c and not just put in escrow. Its to leave open the option to LIND if the share price catapults based on Granville production higher than expected and hey maybe some cobalt news, tin price surging ect.

Management seem happy with the 3.5c conversion based on them seeing it as fair value for G2 success, meaning that the share price justifiably would have to be pumped to much higher to see a comfortable conversion and any retrace would likely settle around the conversion of 3.5c giving granville that valuation and creating a floor for taronga.

The options tell a similar story, so does DGR, the directors and more decisively the CEOs trading, Peter Williams held 70 million shares through not one but two runs up to 3.5c and 3.7c respectively within weeks of each other. Thats $700k going to $2.5 million twice with only a 10% sale and NO obligation to report.....LIND did the same....this ironically happen at the same time as the CSFA was repaid, which is when i think the deal was struck for the new CSFA to be executed later...

All is pointing to Taronga T1 in February 2019!

All Imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.002(15.4%)
Mkt cap ! $2.601M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $110 10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 781451 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 361129 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.38am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.