CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

5 million tonne or more stockpile, page-78

1. 199 Posts.
    Charkie ,surfydad and others. Read the last paragraph of the ann. on the 10th of feb. it is all there in black and white. He writed; " reducing the strip ratios significantly, meaning the ore within these areas is accessed immediately from day one of mining, leading to a fast delivery of ore to the stockpile." So what could be clearer than that? Why talk about riddles etc. This material is no longer called overburden but is identified as ore, and will be stockpiled, because they want to start the processing of ore at the high grade or of native copper, and that is below the material they are going to stockpile. As is announced 5mt of it. on my estimate it will make a hole of about 700mx300m., but you can argue about that. That is what is said in the ann. That is how i read it anyhow. As i have said before there is therefore very little cost in regards to the ratio. That material in the 5mt has to be brought to surface anyhow and will have to be crushed and find its way through the plant. So we almost have a ratio of 1 to none. good luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.