CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

5 million tonne or more stockpile, page-99

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Roh,

Thanks for the informative reply.

However I have to bring to your attention that I have never stated that I have doubts in the company as per your comments in Italic herein: "(You state that you have doubts but are still holding)".
    The only thing that I have said and that may have been misconstrued was "(I am not going to build my hopes up after having seen them being dashed away from me before)".

There is some difference there. Quite a bit I believe.
    For, if I had any doubts of my investments in CDU I would have sold out by now. While by saying that I am not going to build my hopes up, it could mean that I am satisfied with my current position and continue to hold. Especially when I also made a mention that mining is what will tell us and prove to us what we have got, and what we will be able to sell.

By the way, I may add that quite sometime ago, I made a comment/prediction that $10 could see us "all over and done", and I was hanged, drawn and quartered, and left out to dry, besides being abused of being a seriuos downramper by the multitude that were forecasting sp's of at least 30 and $40 before the end of 2009/2010, with skye's the limit from there on.

Yet, currently, it seems that the sentiment has changed a little towards that comment of mine, and heading towards some more realistic figures.

Cheers,
    Buddy134

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.