PLA 0.00% 6.7¢ platinum australia limited

5 mins in same room as lewin

1. 1,326 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Thats all i need as a PLA shareholder. Just to ask for explanation why PLA has been trashed as a company and its shareholders taken for a ride.Like to know why Lewin is still part of this after collapsing a perfectly good company that needed only cost cutting and to ride out aluminium prices for a short period of time.Also why PLA shareholders were not TOLD there was a impending law suit against contractors i think that must of slipped their mind when all the big boys exited and left the long term shareholders with nothing to sell. I would of been happy to just get a tax write off last year than to go through this ridiculous drama where PLA end up with a pittance and compulsory shares in a company that have achieved very little and now see a opportunity to buy a WHOLE company with assets,stockpiles conroasts whatever you want for absolutely nothing and become one of the platinum leaders of the world at the expense of PLA shareholders and MR LEWIN for the sake of god can they not see the other side of this equation,
    I have lost a lot of money not becuase iam a bad investor but PLA have lied to me and kept valuable information that i needed to make a proper investment decision.I will donate whatever i recieve at the end of this outcome when ever that is to charity as i dont want to be part of this debacle anymore. Thank you Mr Lewin you have done a great job and should be very very proud of you achievement....
    Iam done and dusted no more posts from me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.