PLA 0.00% 6.7¢ platinum australia limited

Hi fareshare.I cannot claim to understand how angry you guys...

1. 16 Posts.
    Hi fareshare.

I cannot claim to understand how angry you guys must be.
    There is a similar story on the uk market this week with Hibu (formerly yell group) where shares have been suspended. Shares are now worthless and shareholders believe they have been misled. You invest your hard earned in good faith and you guys were obviously very let down.
    I was looking at the board appointments and must say not overly happy but not surprised. However, I have every faith in Colin bird and Leon Coetzer to deliver irrespective of PLA appointments.
    The strategy outlined by LC in recent RNS does seem a fairly fool proof way of generating income.
    Colin has I believe 4 million shares at an average of nearly 30 pence. He will want to see a return on this im sure.
    There are obviously still many question marks over this soon to be merged entity. So lets hope for a smooth transaction completion and for the company to start making profit. My 5 year target here for SP is over £1 (so 20x current sp)
    I have no idea if it can or will go that high but I'm happy to wait and see.

Best wishes from up north

Eyeguy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.