GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Thanks everyone for all of the responses, and please find mine...

1. 1,107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thanks everyone for all of the responses, and please find mine below:

1. Does the world have a Debt Problem?
    Yes, in general it seems that the more debt you get into, the more you are rewarded, providing the next person gets even more debt than you. Its one big Pyramid Scheme.

2. Is Australia in danger of being in a Property Bubble?
    I think so. It is all fuelled by debt and the off the plan sales are concerning. Everyone is spruiking property.

3. Would you say Australians in general are living Within or Beyond their means?
    Iphones, New Cars, McMansions, Investment Properties, Holidays, Designer Clothes, and this is just 16yo schoolgirls.

4. Will the US ever be able to pay off their $19 Trillion Debt? No, so at some point it has to be wiped.

5. Is the US economy sustainable in regards to Food Stamps, health care etc? Sustainable only by going into more debt, or wiping out existing debt.

6. Is there any problem with all the money printing that the US is doing? It is just devauling the dollar, and will eventaully see the demise of the dollar. It didnt work for out too well for Zimbabwe and dont think it has worked for any country in the long run.

7. Have you ever owned gold as an investment? Yes

8. What are your thoughts on Silver as opposed to Gold? I think Silver has more upside than gold, going off historic ratios and also the fact that silver is consumed industrially through the likes of solar power and electronics.

9. Where do you see the price of Silver and Gold in 1 years time? $1500 $40

10. Where do you see the price of silver and Gold in 5 years time? $2000 $100

11. Where are you investing your money? Gold Mining Stocks and Silver Bullion

12. Who will win the US Election? Donald Trump. Americans are mad and growing frustrated with the current club.

13. Is Hillary Guilty or Innocent? Guilty as they come, but that comes with the job.

14. Are Central Bankers and Politicians in general honest or dishonest? Dishonest. You can't climb the ranks without being dishonest.

15. Of the closest 100 people you know (Family, Friends, Neighbors, Colleagues etc) How many of them would you say own physical gold, apart from jewelry. One person, so 1%

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.