GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

5 Minutes With Anyone, page-20

1. 12,586 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    My view

1. Does the world have a Debt Problem?
    Yes. As long as they can cover it, it won't burst.

2. Is Australia in danger of being in a Property Bubble?
    Yes or no. Hard to say. Land is also a form of hard asset like gold. If you look at 100 yrs of property trend, it always go up with some correction along the way, like gold. Lately Australian property has become safe heaven hard asset investment for foreigners (esp Chinese) who are diversifying & laundering their money offshore beside gold, cash, fine arts & business.

3. Would you say Australians in general are living Within or Beyond their means?
    Yes, all Westerners do. Asians also going to that direction.

4. Will the US ever be able to pay off their $19 Trillion Debt? No, they are not planning to.

5. Is the US economy sustainable in regards to Food Stamps, health care etc? They will make it sustainable by using debt.

6. Is there any problem with all the money printing that the US is doing? No problem, as long as US Dollar is still the Petrodollar.

7. Have you ever owned gold as an investment? Yes, 5% allocation in bullion & 10% in gold mining stocks.

8. What are your thoughts on Silver as opposed to Gold? Silver is gold on steroid. I do invest in Silver mine, but prefer to keep gold bullion (less bulky).

9. Where do you see the price of Silver and Gold in 1 years time? $40 $2200

10. Where do you see the price of silver and Gold in 5 years time? $100 $5000

11. Where are you investing your money? Gold/silver mining stocks, gold bullion & properties. (I sold my business)

12. Who will win the US Election? Donald Trump.

13. Is Hillary Guilty or Innocent? Guilty as they come, but that comes with the job.

14. Are Central Bankers and Politicians in general honest or dishonest? Dishonest.

15. Of the closest 100 people you know (Family, Friends, Neighbors, Colleagues etc) How many of them would you say own physical gold, apart from jewelry. Few.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.