GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

5 Minutes With Anyone, page-50

1. 1,372 Posts.
    But he is absolutely right. Do some research. Who is arming them? Who is training them? Who is using them as a proxy army to overthrow legitimate governments? How are ISIS funding themselves? Who is treating their wounded? Who is not killing ISIS? Who refuses to clarify to Russia and Syria who their so called moderate rebels are? Thereby protecting the very terrorists they claim to be fighting. Who is getting in the way of those who are actually fighting Deash? I call them Deash because thats what the Muslims (Shia, Sunni and Alawite all fighting together) fighting them on the front lines refer to them as. Not ISIS. ISIS doesn't exist it just western media propaganda to give America's proxy army legitimacy. Deash exists. The muslims on the front line would never dare call them the Islamic State. They would never give them that legitimacy. Ever. Have you ever heard of the mujahideen? America loves its proxy armies. Do yourself a favor and turn off the controlled media. Seek your information, don't soak it.

Saudi Arabia, Turkey, ISIS, Bako Haram, Al Qaeda, Al Nusra, Al Shabab - all Sunni Muslims killing anyone and everyone including Sunni's who disagree with and fight their ideology. All of these are friends of the West.

In contrast those who are fighting against terrorism are mixed Sunni, Shia, Christians, Alawite, etc. etc. all fighting together to protect their homelands from invading Sunni terrorists from as many as 26 different countries and backed by America, NATO and Israel. America are on the side of Sunni extremists in Saudi Arabia and Turkey and all those Saudi and Turkey Support. See above. Ever wonder why ISIS have never once attempted to attack Israel. They have no State to worry about retaliation. But......why would you attack your biggest sponsor?

If you don't know what wahhabism is, you have absolutely no idea what is happening in the middle east and should probably keep your mouth shut until you do some research of your own instead of being spoon fed lies by the controlled media. Muslims have to listen to your ignorance and bite their tongue. But i don't have to.

The guys that attacked france were trained by us to help overthrow Syria. They decides to attack the west instead. We're bound to have a few hiccups i guess.

We're the bad guys here guy. Chris Kyle wasn't a hero protecting his homeland he was a villain shooting hero's protecting theirs.

Iran, Russia, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen etc. etc. are all fighting against Sunni extremism. They are made up of people from all walks of life and religion fighting terrorism. America, Israel and NATO are the biggest terrorists on earth and its obvious to anyone not brainwashed by the controlled western media narrative.

ISIS is America's proxy army. You can prove this to yourself in 20 minutes with ease.
    Last edited by KickingGoals: 11/08/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.