DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

Kiril:"I confirmed with Andrew yesterday that he is in...

1. 175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Kiril:
    "I confirmed with Andrew yesterday that he is in communication with our largest shareholders, which I am happy to report he is."

So why not the rest of the market? The unanswered questions and concerns have been gone over too many times to mention. Yet the Co give the market no info or answers and even those that are obviously close to the action such as yourself have not been able to address the concerns raised.

If I was a shareholder other than "our largest shareholders" I'd be pretty p'd off that big shareholders were getting info I wasn't, allowing them to accumulate (as you claim to be doing) while the price continued to drift south.

As a potential investor, there's too much smoke and mirrors action with INT, and too much of the same old "things are about to change" talk for me to get interested. This is somewhat frustrating as I think the area INT are in has potential - but at the moment it appears to me that there's got to be better ways of getting a slice of the action than investing in INT.

Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.