DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

5 months since contract win, page-22

1. 2,892 Posts.
    "If I was a shareholder other than "our largest shareholders" I'd be pretty p'd off that big shareholders were getting info I wasn't, allowing them to accumulate (as you claim to be doing) while the price continued to drift south"

Where did I state that I or any other large shareholders were getting information you aren't? I rang Andrew after not having spoken to him for some time, to relay the requests for an update. Andrew told me that day that he had taken a number of calls from shareholders, so the message was being delivered not just by me.

He gave me an update explaining that all the large deals in their pipeline were progressing very well, and that they were hopeful of being able to inform the market as soon as these deals were done. Neither he or Ian have ever given me details about any such deals prior to them being announced.

Our discussions have always centered around how the model works, what our point of difference is,why would someone choose to buy from us, where the possibilities lie etc. For Andrew to tell me, as I relayed via a post that same day, that our pipeline is as big as it has ever been....is as general a conversation we ever have. I can guarantee you that both Ian and Andrew take their ASX director rules VERY seriously and when they even get close to the line, they step back and make a point of saying they are restricted on what they can divulge at this time.

Every company listed on the ASX has its large investors/supporters whom management will update far more regularly than they update the general market. Just as any shareholder who rings and has a half hour chat with a CEO is being updated, with specific questions addressed, there is NOTHING untoward about that.

Regarding my buying, I publicly stated 6 months ago when the price fell below 1c, that I planned to buy more. I have stated too many times to count, that I plan to own as much of this business as I can. I have a very good understanding of the business model, I have personally sat in on presentations to large developers/institutional land owners and I know where the share price is heading. Unlike most here, I am not judging the success or failure of the business simply because of the direction of the shareprice.

The market is efficient in the long run, but during the transitional stage of a turn around, is where the greatest percentage returns in the market can be made. The returns can be life changing for those early investors. Right now, you and almost everyone else here is doubting the business model, and doubting our management. That is your right, your decision. I dont take that view, and hence I just cant believe that I can own a slice of a business that will have EBIT via recurring revenue in a few short years equal to the total market cap of the entire business today. Hence why I keep buying. I have been a buyer at every price point from 1.4 cents down to the .7 purchase of yesterday. But I was also a very large buyer at 5c and 6c, not to mention some crazy purchases in the 20's many years ago.

"As a potential investor, there's too much smoke and mirrors action with INT, and too much of the same old "things are about to change" talk for me to get interested."

I think that talk stopped some time ago. I spoke to a well respected HC poster on the phone last night, and explained that I really was happy some time ago to stop posting on INT all together. I dont believe any posts here move the price, and as I have stated, I have been and remain a buyer, so really it is not in my interest to get people onboard. The buyers will come when there is a clear reason for them to come....as the Chinese say, 'the teacher arrives, when the student is ready.'

The only reason I post is because I know there are a hand full of really good honest guys, that got on board at much higher prices, who have put all they have into INT...and if I can share with them a little bit of the huge amount of hope that I have, then they will not end up doing something really silly that they will kick themselves for later. The same happens with other stocks that I own...when someone speaks with management, I am always appreciative that they go to the trouble of sharing with others.

Time for me to take a break from the INT board. No more questions to me please guys. The amount of thumbs up the negative posts get, and the fact that so many of you are prepared to thumb down posters who are positive on INT, indicates to me that there are just too many haters here. Whilst I dont really pay the whole thumbs thing much notice, the facts are pretty telling. When you thumb down a post that is purely factual, and for the express intention of sharing information with those that dont talk to management, you really are an example of everything that is wrong with this country.

Enjoy your weekend guys.

Kiril.

I hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.