DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

Kiril - fair enough and point taken. You did not state that...

1. 175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Kiril - fair enough and point taken. You did not state that large holders have been getting info that smaller holders haven't been given, and I shouldn't have implied that you did. Hopefully you can see how I interpreted it that way.

What I can't understand is, given the obvious concern that people like me (a potential investor) and others (holders) have re things like UWS status, profit guidance, the status of the various LOI's and partnerships announced in last year or so etc; why don't the Co. just clear things up a bit and give an update? There's no secret as to what the market wants to know, so it seems only fair that the assumption is negative and the SP responds accordingly.

Fair enough, you say an update from Andrew is imminent based on your conversation from last do or so and I'm sure that will be welcomed, but that doesn't explain why it hasn't been forthcoming before now.

I genuinely believe that water & energy measurement, management and billing has a big future and this is my reason for following INT. I have just really struggled over the last couple of years to get an understanding of where INT sits in these markets, and have been far from confident enough to invest. If anyone can suggest alternative stocks to get exposure to these industries (not UXC) I'd be keen to have a look.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.