DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

davidobThanks for the excellent analysis ! I do remember nairoo...

1. 1,887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    davidob

Thanks for the excellent analysis ! I do remember nairoo from days gone by and the tone of his posts.

Ofcourse it's not oorain..... because he says it's not..........hhhhmmmmmmm.

As the subject heading says 5 months without a contract win........hhhhmmmmm I'm optimistic that will change soon and virtually be turned on it's head.

I know management have been very busy working towards securing new contracts........ from the horses mouth.
    Who with specifically they wouldn't say but they are excited by the prospects of success.

Do I believe them, at this point I do. Could they be lying, well ofcourse they could but I don't believe they are.

It is true they are being paid a very generous salary for the market cap and the poor performance of the sp.
    I rationalise this by believing there is no bul$hit with these blokes. They are down the line and being paid what they believe a fair salary for their efforts and the continuing progress. Yes, communication could be better but they have been knocked in the past for talking up prospects, so results will be announced when it's time.

I am very,very confident that the next 5 months will not be a repeat.

Looking forward to reading sometime soon all about the fruits of their labour.

If this is seen as a ramp, just sell your shares. As long as you don't sell mine I don't care anymore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.