NVX 0.91% 54.5¢ novonix limited

5 months to production, page-26

1. 1,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 429
    So, tell me what HAS transpired? I don't think anyone needs to hear anymore of the many vague promises and deadlines that keep being pushed further and further into the future. Any concrete figures? Revenue, profits, production numbers? Anything that is material and real, not an estimate, forecast or an abstract promise. So far I have only seen you criticising me and my assessment. This has ben your main focus. I have yet to see you provide anything CONCRETE and SPECIFIC that would explain what has NVX achieved or why one should be bullish about NVX.

The reality is that thusfar NVX has been a story of promises, money burn and dilution. You are being cornered by this reality more and more as the time goes by. I really do want to see how your bullish narrative continues as the plot keeps getting thicker and thicker, i.e. the ground under NVX is getting shakier and shakier. The big question is if you will be a man enough to admit that you were wrong all along or you will continue being a sore loser.
    Last edited by kokoro: 04/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
54.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.91%)
Mkt cap ! $269.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
55.5¢ 55.5¢ 54.5¢ $367.4K 669.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 160235 54.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
55.0¢ 35510 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.