WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

5 % of Issued Shares Reuired To Call A Meeting, page-4

1. 3,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659
    Have you guys read the document in full? The benchmarks are based on 3 - 5 years & although they might seem high.... I'm not so sure I will be so upset if they hit the targets set & happy for them to get a windfall if & when they get there not to mention that I would assume a much higher than 85 mil SP in 5 years & happy if they get hit much, much earlier than expected.

Class A Incentive Performance Right means a performance right to acquire a Share, expiring 3 years from issue which will convert into Shares on a 1 for 1 basis on the Company’s market capitalisation reaching $40,000,000, based on a VWAP of over 20 consecutive trading days (on which Shares have actually traded), to be issued on the terms set out at Schedule 1.
    SP = 0.273 - $546,000 each if hit

Class B Incentive Performance Right means a performance right to acquire a Share, expiring 4 years from issue which will convert into Shares on a 1 for 1 basis on the Company’s market capitalisation reaching $60,000,000, based on a VWAP of over 20 consecutive trading days (on which Shares have actually traded), to be issued on the terms set out at Schedule 2.
    SP = 0.41 - $825,000 each if hit

Class C Incentive Performance Right means a performance right to acquire a Share, expiring 5 years from issue which will convert into Shares on a 1 for 1 basis on the Company’s market capitalisation reaching $85,000,000, based on a VWAP of over 20 consecutive trading days (on which Shares have actually traded), to be issued on the terms set out at Schedule 3.
    SP = 0.58 - $1,160,000 each if hit

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.