ARU 0.00% 16.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

5% of World's REE, page-66

1. 2,560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1740
    Maybe we have differing views on the definition of 'difference in opinion', as difference in opinion I repect and in fact love to read-hence why i read these posts-challenging guys that have a genuine interest. That is not what is happening and if you read my posts carefully.

What I see is unfair, is those that continually 'and using your words' belittle and condescend management and others that have no voice. The truth of the matter is they are the persons that have not taken the time to review or read. Or more to the point, when they have read, but are having a bad day, so they decide its ok to abuse those without a voice.

My posts are not condescending, nor meant to be condescending and if you have ever met me know that I would fight for their personal well being.

Am I guilty of defending those without a voice, yes, but as with this message that I defended in the recent posts, which attempted to class me as the villain when in fact I was calling out his derogatory comment. He flipped it on me, as have several of you, that obviously agree with this chorus of degrading comments and posts.

Deflecting, and focusing on the part of a post which I specifically said; Is a mute point, shows the cunning nature of some people in here...going hand in hand with they way they attack manamgent, ARU or others without a voice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $383.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $106.8K 686.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
91 6432965 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 1877196 41
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.26pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.