OPY 0.00% 19.5¢ openpay group ltd

OPY got to $4.42 today which is really significant, and now it...

1. 3,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 334
    OPY got to $4.42 today which is really significant, and now it has settled to test interim lows. A failure to fall back below $4 is some silver lining. It's frustrating to see APT defy gravity. I mean, even if the CEO reports passing wind after a hot curry, it runs 5%! Any news seems to be good news. However, it has earned its bones, and OPY needs to secure its place, which it is doing.
    The chart posted by kiwijuice is significant as it shows an aggressive uptrend moving forward based on significant growth. Thumbing through the sales this morning shows there were some considerable buys above $4.20 (in parcels above $20K per trade), as high as $4.39. These buyers are not amateurs. They're in it for profit like the rest of us. The "big money" always shows the trend of a stock, and the "big money" is buying. This is really significant.
    So, it seems a new base is forming at around the $4 mark, though if the news next week is particularly bright, it could be higher. I had the chance to double my holdings in the mid $3s. Glad I did.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OPY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.