OPY 0.00% 19.5¢ openpay group ltd

$5 Party, page-23

1. 440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    A positively brilliant day for the company and its holders. 70% of the register is held by the top 20. This is a very tightly held stock. Soph's together with institutions have been all over this since Thursday 9th July.

Volume over the last 3 days is 31.7m. Put in perspective, approximately 5x higher than daily action in the last 10 trading days. This is a strong green flag to a further acceleration in the share price.

As of close today,
    781 buy orders for 2 million shares;
    46 sell orders for 134,000 shares.

Pause here and digest that for a minute.

That in itself is a 15x multiplier that demand vastly exceeds supply. With the Top 20 holding 70% of the stock, this is nowhere near fair value in the eyes of dominant holders.

My charting had this closing $3.85 for the day, $4.50 by tomorrow's close and $5+ weeks end.

After looking at my charting and factoring in how other BNPL'S ( APT, Z1P, SZL) have moved prior to announcement of record growth and capital raise announcements and moment of SP after said announcements, together with the 15x multiplier in favour of the holder, I have underestimated my own forecast on future price moment.

I still hold the notion that loose lips from last Thursday are aware that OPY will record it's largest growth in history and this will be announced to the public on Wednesday.

Tomorrow " should " see another positive share price increase. With all reasoning stated above I see an open of anywhere between $4.15 - $4.25. This is also reflective that the NASDAQ continues its surge to new record high's.

My chart and modeling has this now closing $4.70 - $4.80 tomorrow. I then see it gap open at $5 on Wednesday and bearing in mind how other BNPL'S have performed on news of record quarter growth, I can see this rising 50% to $7.05 - $7.20 before settling back after profit taking to $6.58 - $6.72.

Factoring in neutral movement on the NASDAQ after Wednesday and OPY (IMO) will close the week at $7+ as it gears up its progression to establish itself in the U.K.

Best of luck to all mum and dad holders and let the SOPH''S and institutions to do all the heavy lifting.

These are great times ahead for all holders. Hold your nerve and watch this beautiful bird fly.

( Not to be taken as advice)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OPY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.