ORG 0.46% $10.83 origin energy limited

Hopefully and finally ORG will get positive attention and the...

1. 348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    Hopefully and finally ORG will get positive attention and the hard work the company has put in to repair its balance sheet and reputation after the perfect storm of spending capital like drunken sailors and the crash of oil prices is now behind us. Frank and the Board have put in the hard yards and if all plays out will see institutions and retail investors jumping back in. The switch is already happening and I would not be selling any of their shares now if you don't need to financially.
    Australian Super has been quietly accumulating over 10% stake in the company over recent years (going against the trend) for a good reason. They obviously see a great deal of value in Origin. Run a very rough ruler over their assets, their position in retail, their world class LNG play, future possible value of Bentaloo, the excitement of Octopus just to name a few of the things going for them. Also consider how hard it would be for competitors to break-in to some of their markets (excluding retail) without the assets to compete.
    For me I am thinking that if the turn around sustains itself then the FOMO will keep push the share price up.
    I really think ORG is a good long termer now for both increases in dividends and share price appreciation in the years ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$10.83
Change
0.050(0.46%)
Mkt cap ! $18.65B
Open High Low Value Volume
$10.71 $10.89 $10.68 $30.72M 2.838M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3759 $10.81

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$10.84 32114 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ORG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.