ADT 1.27% $3.90 adriatic metals plc

Good logic @Calmbefore, the problem in my opinion is the...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    Good logic @Calmbefore, the problem in my opinion is the long/short fund operating here and has been since Oct 21.
    Namely imo Helikon with a build up over the period to 52 mill shares. The short fund is still the dominant one, with the manipulation happening in London just look at the “Notification of holdings” practically every 3 days. Swap deals are in operation through 2 funds UBS and more latterly Goldmans (I guess a cheaper financing deal) and here’s the kicker the latest sw@p deal is dated July 2026 (or before for cash) so we can expect more shenanigans for quite awhile unless there is major announcement, then of course the long fund takes over. Look at the preopen today 150,000 shares to be sold why. The shorting here is major last Friday 450,000 shares and so on daily varying to volumes ordinarily between 18 and 45%. The problem for CEO’s is trying to manage such parasites should they support an unwanted bid whilst ensuring there isn’t a level playing field for PI’s.
    So yes I agree but feel upward trading given how our market trades appears to me to be dependant on any manipulation
    rather than commodity prices sadly.
    as always happy to be corrected.
    GLTAH

HP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.90
Change
-0.050(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $1.083B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.94 $3.94 $3.80 $1.320M 340.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 535 $3.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.91 2000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.