TPT 0.00% 0.9¢ tangiers petroleum limited

Does anyone know the conditions of the farm in contract by Galp...

1. 1,040 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Does anyone know the conditions of the farm in contract by Galp after Trident? From what I read from TPT site there is not much available in that regard apart from my assumption that GALP will simply continue to provide equity support up to their equity share for the duration of the exploration grant associated with Tarfaya block!
    Interesting that it is stated TPT "could" have $20 million in the kitty by next year so I wonder how that is to be after ongoing cost of business and the good possibility that they may be required to top up over costs of Trident?
    I am really looking forward to imminent report/comment from new CEO Mr Wall however and a guide to the path forward. At this point the management team look strong and capable and exactly what is required.
    Perhaps a new investment ( even JKA again under different circumstances as someone already suggested) to support much needed funds to go forward if Trident is not successful and then if it is funds will also required for development and future exploration. Appears they will be needing plenty in any event.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.