CGT 0.00% 21.0¢ castlemaine goldfields limited

5 questions , page-3

1. 196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Good questions. What a pity you will never get an answer.

At the time of the 5c CR I asked why they needed the money when they appeared to have enough to make it to production. Well they probably knew that the chance of successful production was slim. If indeed they had doubts about their plan they should have gone straight to the main ore body to establish cash flow and then tried the more doubtful areas. I read somewhere that at the top of every gold mine stands a liar. Actually, I prefer liars to incompetents.

I bought CGT at 4c, rode them to 7c and finaly sold them the other day out of disgust at the equivalent of 1.25c. Now I don't care what happens to CGT.

Out of interest, how can CGT raise money with a share price of just 10c? Your quick 15% through mates (sophisticated investors) will not raise much. I guess this time they will need to involve all share holders as they should have done at the last CR. I wonder if the same sophisticated investors will be interested. And will the battered share holders be willing to chip in. I doubt it.
    50,000 pa. It sounded so good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.