OGC 0.00% $2.20 oceanagold corporation

thanks interested ill bear that in mind, but Im banking on a...

1. 3,217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    thanks interested ill bear that in mind, but Im banking on a major correction in US markets within 60 days , so to me a 5% or 10% price variance for a gold producing stock is irrelevant in a the larger scheme.

We all roll the dice once or twice in our life, and my roll is loading up this week on gold stocks in anticipation of a big sell off in the US and a rising gold price. From there i am banking on a larger correction next year and inflationary intervention response from the US. Federal Reserve.

I realise timing is important here. I can lose alot of money if i am wrong by a few months or a year. I also realise that if there is a deflationary outcome to any major US meltdown, then basically I am broke and back to square one.

But ive done hundreds of hours of research on this, bought and read many books, spent hours on the net reading all manner of economic history and opinion and current sentiment. And i think the US is basically finished and that gold will rise rapidly before years end.

Write your reply here

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.