PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

5 reasons to buy plv

1. 197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    Peteey, you wanted a new thread so here it is. A while ago JR aka Hooter asked for 5 reasons to invest in PLV. Here they are. I want to take a page out of Bleasby’s book here (by the way Bleasby I am working on the modified balance sheet but have to do some more reading before I repost – cheers for your help so far. We have a unique opportunity via forums like this one to tap into help like you have supplied for free that would normally have a significant price tag attached – TU). Put yourself in the role of a Chinese investor with a fistful of cash. What project would you choose to invest in, knowing full well that any time you pick up the phone and dial a mining company in Australia, they are gonna drop whatever they are doing to take your call. These are five reasons that I have chosen to invest in PLV and why I believe recent investors see this as an attractive investment:

1. High Grade ore body - No question (the volume has a question mark over it but that is being attended to and if one includes the underground and Irvine then I don’t believe it is a significant factor)
    2. Unlimited access to port facilities unlike many other Pilbara miners – No question
    3. Competent Producer – Management have successfully ramped up production and within acceptable limits achieved their projected production rate which is an outstanding achievement given the normal teething issues most young producers have. Hey consider RED5’s debacle with their tailing dam which looks like wiping over 50% from their SP.
    4. Stable jurisdiction – No question (Australia has had some questions over it when we were effectively governed by minority green influences but that appears to be resolved and compared to the issues in Mongolia, Phillipines, etc these issues are not a problem).
    5. Low cost producer – Increasing tonnage will only improve our profit margin but due to our location and existing infrastructure our production costs are relatively low.

Crowing and saying I told you so now is your privilege for those of you that have chosen to indulge. As Buddy says, the time to count the cows is when they come in for milking. My Chinese friends and I are happy buying at these levels thankyou.

Hey Aka, keep your eyes open for the decoy, it’s an old hunters trick – it swims like a duck, looks like a duck, even sounds like a duck. But guess what, its not a duck. Its just there to fool the suckers. Smile, your on camera!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.