PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

5 reasons to buy plv, page-13

1. 2,238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    3. ‘PLV are producing on Cockatoo only because it was a production facility before they turned up and took it over. They are producing based on others work before them to get it into production.’
    - I can get you set up in an Excavator and tell you what I want accomplished but in a short space of time you will stuff it up unless you know what you are doing. A good operator anticipates problems before they arise and the job just magically seems to get done. Is it good luck - No, its good management. A little premature I will admit but time will tell on this point. Their resumes certainly look good!
    Hi Longshot
    Thought i may reply because this comment seems to be coming from someone who has never set foot on a mine site before. When cockatoo changed hands......certain other information changes hands also...eg mine plans and operational plans in regard to production, performance, safety and compliance documents....plv didnt just start with an item of machinary. Running a mine and startup is harder because you have to start all these systems of operation from scratch...I have been with companies that have changed hands and this has alwys been the case for a running business. If you have information that condradicts this point i would like to see it. I dont really see why the impression that plv management did something extraordinary by doing a transition of ownership of a running mine....they were just doing what we pay them to do
    Management are just as important as the resource....a stange piece of fact the bites alot of people on the behind including myself
    Pete

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.