PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

5 reasons to buy plv, page-15

1. 197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    Buddy,

Interesting how we come across compared to how we think we come across isn’t it? ‘All guns blazing’ – am I that fired up?!

I am obviously bullish on the company and despite Aka stating that this thing will end in tears I cannot honestly see it at this point. Trying to ‘comprehend what its all about and why it is so’; it is really quite simple, I believe the company is undervalued atm and have tried to state that case as clearly as possible – no hidden agenda here.

I find it disappointing that when Bleasby invited you to share your knowledge and experience as an accountant that you chose to respond with ‘why should I’. However, you have been quite diligent in applying your analytical skills in researching my posts to prove that some of the things I have said have been wrong. It takes more effort to build up than to tear down... I hope for your sake and mine that this thing still has 50c in its price history at some point in the future, but certainly the time frame was unrealistic.

Newsflash: I have been wrong, will probably be wrong again. I own it and try to learn by it. Show me an investor that is never wrong and I will show you a liar. We make decisions with the information at hand at the time then sometimes we have to change our opinions as circumstances change. You have proved that yourself in cropping and investing surely?

LS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.