PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

5 reasons to buy plv, page-22

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ""I find it disappointing that when Bleasby invited you to share your knowledge and experience as an accountant that you chose to respond with ‘why should I’""

A very poor reply from your part, and a very selective reply at that as well longshot.

If you go back and look at that reply of mine once again, and then post the whole lot of what I have said at the time for the Forum followers to read it in it's entirety, (Not just three selected words out of the context) it would give you more credibility.

Now why did you chose to leave the rest of my answer out.?? That is the $64k dollars question. Can you answer it for me.??? Very interesting indeed.

Talk about having a go at hitting below the belt now. But, and coming from a baseless ramper, that was not totally unexpected either.

Let me tell you that, IMHO we are currently in big strife. And just to add a little more salt to our bleeding wounds, can you or anyone else here tell us as to why the company found the needs of giving away that high percentage of our company, for just a few million dollars.??

That is a very serious question, and a question which needs some serious answers, and some exchange of ideas.

Good luck to you and all my friend. It is, more than likely, that we will need plenty of that.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.