PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

5 reasons to buy plv, page-28

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "Buddy I have read the auditor's report and it raises questions that we all know exist. The company is still in the grip of a funding dilemma and will need to extracate itself from it. The auditor rightly has doubts about the company's ability to do this.

As for the seawall, the company has announced it will be finished by Feb 14. Not so far off but if you don't like me saying it is nearly finished then that's fine - I will retract that statement for you."

Humble,

You don't have to retract anything. It wasn't my idea at all in the first place. My idea was to make it clear, and to bring it to the attention of the ones willing to find out, that they are not on target and that I couldn't find it anywhere that we were even close to it.

As for the reason that I pointed out to the Auditor's report, it was simply because it appears therein that we have bigger problems that many here are willing to discuss, nor does the company makes any mentions to it in it's report. If we weren't to read what the Auditors are saying, Which about 95% of the investors don't do, if not more, none of us would be aware of the reality of things.

As I have stated to another poster that I would reply to his/hers concern in more details when I had some time available, I will attempt to be doing so in another post on a different thread.

Good luck mate. I am quite sure that we will need plenty of it, and more than what you and I can imagine. After all, it is not very often, if at all, that one is able to read those types of comments/warnings by an Auditor, in a Company's reports.

My advice to you, take it or leave it, as they say, is to watch out for the ramping ones that are pushing like hell now. Don't forget that, for many of them, they didn't pay what you and I and a few others paid for our shares when we first entered the foray and bought them. As a matter of facts, far far from it. For, IMO they have one only mission in mind, and, when they are ready they will simply say to themselves "Mission Accomplished".

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.