PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

5 reasons to buy plv, page-66

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "...shame because if we could we may actually make some profit instead of using next financial years money."

Peetey,

If we are to take Super Tim's own figures and comments, (I.e. "timeframe for the 40 ships is essentially all the proven ore we have to date, which is early 2105 from the original shipping plan", the figure for next financial year won't be of much help to us at all. As a matter of facts, early 2015 means to be not less than about 18 months away.

And, in the way we are shipping and selling iron ore at present, that Iron Ore will probably last for a lot longer than the anticipated early 2015 figure.
    DYOR on that!!

But, who am I LOL.... After all, I am only a simple bean counter who is not very impressed with the Financial Figures appearing in the last Financials, and which believes in what another bean counter (The Auditor) had to say in his report. Which of course, that is something that many here prefer not to believe in.

As it is a free World, the usual saying of "to each his own" will go down well for everyone.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.