CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

5 reasons to hold ccc for me, page-69

1. 1,750 Posts.
    5 Reasons to Hold CCC

1) Im currently involved in a messy bust up with the Colombian "Nanny" I met in the bar in Hong Kong. She's taken my Black SLK AMG and taken up with her personal trainer Phillipe. In the settlement she gets the CCC holding and she returns my babuska dolls and the persian rugs she took.

2) My cocaine addicted QC who's representing me in the ATO case against me has accepted the CCC as "Pro Bono". Apparently the guys after him for his gambling debts think CCC sounds like a good thing based the fact "what goes down .....must go up"

3)My commodore 64 is unable to connect to the new $80 Billion NBN which doesnt extend to "Wombat Flats" where I live anyway. At this stage the pidgeon with the SELL order hasnt arrived at Westpac Broking.

4)Ive calculated that the 10 grand I enthusiasticly punted on CCC based purely on Mihal's excellent posts is now worth less than the sell order brokerage. Frankly I'd rather just go and buy a mexican pizza from that new shop on the high street.

5) I'm in denial and have been furiously posting of this companys potential whilst maintaining the thought that this dog had better come good before the kids school fees are due next month.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.