CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

5 reasons to hold ccc for me, page-76

1. 1,459 Posts.
    More peeps been burned by point 4 in BWJ's post than would care to admit it.

Some call it ramping.

Some defend it as research.

Sad to say that when presented with information which is not "bullish" that information is discarded...

Kind of like global warming research that doesn't show warming, it gets discarded.

Thats not research its "religion"

Many Posters here would get Port Phillip Pub. material, so would know what their position on the great China story is, I'll let you make your own judgements why that side of the story is never presented in all the "research".

An interesting observation of my own.

Once a stock makes it onto the most posted stocks list, that should become an automatic "sell the rallies" & "sell the news" signal.

Has a success rate of greater than 70%.

Great examples of this;

PEN - SSN - ORD - RWD - THR - GCN - AXE - PEK - LYC - CCC etc etc...

Because when the disco music stops the "players" have taken ALL the chairs so there is only one way to go.

Tactical Manoeuvre's

Personally - I see one of two scenarios playing out here in the short term.

1) Either They do a private placement and then release a BIG announcement which will cause the SP to spike... A perfect recent example NMR. The insiders (placement holders) will sell into the the spike and shortly after the down trend will resume once reality sets in. Usually the SP then falls to all time lows over many months.

OR

2) They pump it with an announcement BEFORE the raising get the price up and then raise cash at a much higher price thus helping to preserve existing holders positions.

If its "option 1" then you know what to do when the announcement comes don't you?

PS: JR - the last top 40 Options Report you posted M is just above Gustie unless there is a more recent one that you haven't posted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.