CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

Jr - I did sell about 200k oppies lately to capture a cap loss....

1. 2,681 Posts.
    Jr - I did sell about 200k oppies lately to capture a cap loss. Still hold over 2m, and they are spread across 4 accounts. Also have been accumulating heads ~9c But my buying & selling is really no one else's business here. I don't ask about anyone else's holdings, or whether they are buying or selling - except perhaps the directors.

For now oppies look finished. I would only consider buying them at 0.001. Would put Lazarus with a triple bypass in the shade to see these get into the money by Feb 2013. Possible but extremely unlikely. Remains to be seen if they will be given a lifeline - but all equity holders would need to be included.

Your questions are best sent directly to Jason or Don. I dont socialize with directors, and I mostly communicate via email, with the occasional phone call. The jobs I work are to pay off loans, pay bills, and to build a solid superannuation. One is on a volunteer basis for a charity organization, one is in a public hospital, and the other is at a mining/energy services company. They are all extremely enjoyable & emotionally rewarding. Also help me take the mind off huge CCC losses & put the ASX/hc shenanigans into perspective. Also keeps the wife happy.

Cheers

M

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.