DYL 1.52% $1.34 deep yellow limited

Hi JSYou have been a member for 4 days, and you are already on...

1. 18,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Hi JS

You have been a member for 4 days, and you are already on my list for 'ignore' - I just want to give you another chance. ...and no sexist gibes please!!

Re DYL: I have held and sold, held and sold DYL a number of times, mostly at a loss. At the moment it seems to me we are going to have to consolidate above 0.30 and then we'll see about further advances. It can happen very quickly, but I have settled down to yet another waiting game, and will probably sell when I'm happy with my profit.
    The one difference between a resource company which is actually beginning to produce and a speccie share which is still exploring is that the speccie's s.p. can run up on good news, rumour and hearsay, whereas the producer can strike all sorts of technical problems in their first steps towards getting a product onto the market, and their share price may even fall when they are at the beginning of their life-cycle as producer. That's why you might see a huge run-up on a pure speccie giving you a s.p. which is out of proportion when compared to a producer.

Taurisk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.34
Change
0.020(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $1.298B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.34 $1.36 $1.33 $5.055M 3.770M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 94235 $1.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.34 36354 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.